Whatever you're celebrating, we can be there for you! Weddings,Birthdays,Anniversaries,Staff Functions etc. etc. Indoors,outdoors,big venue or small, we can handle them all. Vernon BC is our base, we try and cover the Central and North Okanagan areas as well as some parts of the Shuswap. Mileage charge may apply, call for details.
It's all about playing the tunes YOU and your Guests can Boogie to! We will take your requests all night (and some in advance). Of course we can read the crowd as well, making a memory for all involved is our ultimate goal. We can also do Karaoke from your phone(request in advance or impromptu). Every party comes with all the songs we can access, a snazzy light show and premium sound quality!
There are a number of reasons we are in demand in the Party Business. Our customers often tell me we got people up dancing that weren't expected to be seen on the dance floor! As the business owner and a DJ for more than FORTY years, customer service is very important to me. We strive to be as helpful as possible with your event and with all that experience, we are a strong resource for information. All questions are welcome.
- Reliability. We do what we agree to, you do not have to worry about us cancelling ! Never happened, never will.
- Consistency. All the songs, excellent sound quality(never too loud), we strive to be approachable and accommodating.
- Experience. With all those gigs under our belt, we know what to do and can privide a number of references if you'd like.
- Affordability. See our pricing page, we are priced appropriate for our area.
$150.00 Non Refundable Deposit Required to Book Us.
Have your Vows HEARD and your important songs played Loud and Clear
For your slideshow and pictures
Sometimes a must have.
"We just wanted to thank you for helping us have a fun and memorable wedding...thanks Pat for keeping everyone on the dance floor despite the challenging weather and for staying into the wee hours of the morning. It was greatly appreciated. We had many compliments on our wedding and we thank you for helping make it what it was. We will be sure to recommend you to friends and family in the future."
"I've been looking through my wedding photos recently and have been thinking a lot about the day. Whenever I think about my wedding, I can't help but think of how much fun I had on the day, and especially how much fun I had at my reception. Pat was an absolutely FANTASTIC DJ, and I loved every second of the reception and dance. I wanted to thank you for being flexible enough to let me choose some of the songs that were played and for playing such great songs that got everyone up and dancing! -Kari"
"Pat helped make our evening a roaring success - the dance floor was hopping and he did a great job of fulfilling our requests and reading our crowd to hit the right mix of music. Our guests were so impressed that Pat ran out of business cards to pass out to the people looking to book their own events. It was a real pleasure dealing with Pat and we certainly would recommend Boogie Nights DJ Service"
We want to thank you for the excellent music and job you did for Chris's party on Saturday night. We've received nothing but praise for the choice of music you played and how it encouraged even "reluctant" men to dance.
Everyone we have heard from...including us... had fun and in large part it is because of the job you did. Thank you!!
Chris and Dave
* Are we paying for the time you set up and take down?
- No, we do that on our own time, we usually contact the venue and arrange to set up before your function .
* Do you have all the songs we need, how big is your catalog?
- We have a special DJ subscription that gets us 36 new songs each month. In addition to that, we can find many more on our phone, or your phone for that matter.
* How many songs can we/should we, request in advance?
- Ideally, not that many. We will read the crowd effectively and take lots of requests on the fly. That should fill up the night and we find it to be the best formula. Exceptions maybe, we can discuss.
* Is Microphone use included with our music package?
- Yes, a corded mic is included for your use, as long as we are on duty. Cordless available at a $40 additional fee.
* Can you play for All Ages?
- Absolutely! from the tiniest dancers all the way to the Gramma's, we vow to play something for everyone.